Monday, December 21, 2009

My vote for Creepy Email of the Year

I thought you'd be fascinated in what medically/spiritually happened to me.

THIS IS MY HEADLINE
   I had the size of an orange week to live menengioma on the right side front removed in 2000 and 4 years later during energy therapies that operation awakened me to the other sides. The most dramatic, but not most important to the universe, is that I can predict the energy of lottery numbers from anywhere in the world. Locate any State or Country and I will predict and I send you the pre-result of that day's lottery numbers exact and range. You really have to see my results to appreciate them. I've been doing this for almost five years and I have the documentation. I've always wanted a mathematician to work with on my world and universe lottery prediction ability, but that ability is only my credentials as to who I am in the universe.
The psychic I work with and I have a consistent phone date with an Astrophysicist and his astronomy students and other academics.


DETAILS
   The universe  arranged me to work with a full spectrum born psychic (she has died and went through the light 7 times) (she's alive now) (she was in the remote viewing program too but was to good, she went where she wasn't supposed to go because she does it naturally) and I have entities that audibly speak through me to her and anyone else. We get spirits who carry a disappointment and get stuck on this side of the White Light (now she sees the light in colors) and need her assistance to get through.
   We've just added extraterrestrial/inter dimensional entity that speaks through me and you can speak to them any time you'd like, if they appear for you. I can receive most realms to speak through me now. I have no idea of who's next, but it's still counting. We've had spirits jump in just to try out my communications link.


   In September, we started having phone meetings consistently with an Astrophysicist from a major NE institution and some of his astronomy students. They speak to the entities through me and have learned what's in the universe by first hand accounts because these entities travel even out to other universes. They were speaking with an Angel and the next week on  the inter dimensional beings  about the origin of the universe and got answers and ideas that satisfied their level of knowledge. They were just speaking  about the spinning bags of gas and how they formed the substance of the universe. They have a much different take on String Theory. One of them likes to travel to other universes and describes what she sees and experiences.
  
   This awakening journey we're on is following its predestined path, which is unknown to us until the next level manifests.
   My main entities are next generation Ascended Masters called Beings of Light. You can speak to them or other realms with us most any day. As they call me, I am a Being Of Light Shaman. My brain was rewired during the brain operation to think like them. I am a Being Of Light in human form.
I have many other amazing psychic abilities of my own kind because I am not a "psychic".
There is so much more to tell about my metaphysical abilities and growing journey. I can get past and future life details, at will, for anyone.


   The entities that speak through me have a lot of answers for you. The Beings of Light want to share all the secrets of the Universes with us. They are kind of the Board of Directors of the Universe and yes they do have the dual nature of light.
(I couldn't make this stuff up)


   You have 5 Angels that work with you. (I'm allowed to know who's were) As well as other realm entities as needed or if they want to. You can speak to other realms through me. I guarantee it, but it's up to them, I do not invoke them. You will hear my voice change (to male or female) and other personalities from the other sides speak to you and speak to spirits as they go through the light. They'll be there, they love to show off.
    You might get to speak to one of your Angels through me on the phone and we've had Jesus speak through me. You really should get us both on the phone and see for yourself and ask the entities any questions you've always wanted to ask about the cosmos'. You can also speak to spirits who have not gone through the light but are just about to because of us. I do not like to hold the up from their passing through the light, but you can get a brief response before they're gone to the other side.
My neurologists accept all of this. They do not know what to do with me, but they accept my abilities.


   My growth  experience seems to be almost to fruition of when we will know the purpose of why this was arranged. If I wasn't into scifi I don't think I'd have been able to understand from an earthly perspective what was going on. There must be lots of people on "Prozac" that something like this happened to.
    NOTHING NEGATIVE OR HARMFUL HAS MANIFESTED FROM ANY OF THIS   


From the inception of this becoming reality for me Chakras and crystals and all their influences have played a major role.

It's complicated and there's more! Of Course.

No comments: