Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Apologies

Hey!



I've thought a lot of insane things. I've been schizophrenic for basically my whole life.  I have lived in fantasy, particularly 2008 to 2009.  I seem to have a genetic defect which has made me paranoid, led me to hear and to welcome hearing voices.  Not checking things out, I thought the voices of fantasy to be legitimate, equal to the voice of God.  I want now to apologize for making accusations against other people.  I basically should not have done so; I was crazy when I did.  I want to apologize most for accusing my father of molesting me.  My father did not molest me.  He put his hand on my groin when I was 6, almost 7, but I think it was inadvertant and misinterpreted due to a childhood buddy having raped me a few days earlier.  I want to apologize for accusing my parents of abusing me.  They didn't, basically, except for a few times when my father slugged me for reasons unknown to me.  I want to apologize for accusing Wake Forest Baptist Church of sexual violation; I had no right to do so.  I want to apologize for writing most of "PIPE The History", which came to me through voices I heard in large part andd which can be seen as sort of "automatic writing" (for those into the occult).  I want to apologize for accusing people of being body double replacements; that came from a mental disorder called "Capgras Syndrome".  Thanks for accepting my apologies.



Vigilance and Justice,

Peace & Love -- Pipe

No comments: